Registered Email how does it work?
Sending a Registered Email is very simple. The platform is integrated into your existing mailing systems (Outlook, Google etc.) helping users easily switch between a normal Email or a Registered Email. The same applies to recipients: they can read and accept the registered Emails in their own mail programme and don’t need to have Registered Email installed.
Sending a Registered Email?
- In your mail platform (Outlook, Gmail etc.) you can choose between a normal Email or a Registered Email. You enter the Email address and the subject, upload the attachment and write the text, you can add a ‘Digital Signature’ for an attachment that needs to be signed. Then you send the Registered Email – the same as you send a regular email.
- You will receive a notification when the recipient has accepted and opened the Registered Email. If desired you can set various notifications.
- The process can be followed in real-time via a dashboard. Every step is registered so that you are kept informed of the documents status and can take action where necessary. Moreover, this registration is proof that you have done everything to send the document. Important, especially in correspondence concerning a conflict.
Received a Registered Email?
- When you receive a Registered Email, you must first accept it.
- After acceptance the original email comes in, including all attachments
- In the Registered Email a fingerprint is mentioned in the form of a code
- If requested, you sign the attachment with the Digital Signature